
We were each assigned a random object to photgraph. We could choose to have it in color or black and white. We were to focus on "The Three C's"
According to my peers one thing I did well was my photograph was very creative and had good shadows, also the composition of the picture was good.
One thing they suggested I work on was focusing only on the sewer cap in the picture and not the cement, it didnt add to the picture. I do agree with them because it draws you away from the picture, so the cement should have been removed.
2 comments:
This is actually one of my favorite photos I've seen in this class this ENTIRE year.
I really like it.
GREAT JOB!
I think the cement creates a nice contrast that makes you want to look at the sewer. Its having that little slick of gray in the background that lets our eyes understand what angel the sewer is. It gives us a circular motion to work with in the composition. It also lets us appreciate how bright and vivid the rust color is. I think if the gray was missing, we may not see it the same way.
Post a Comment